Software
Houzz Logo Print
bhekele

Formal dining room Transformed to Multi-use Study

13 years ago
This is our transformed formal dining room. We loved our formal dining but with our home only having one family room we decided to create another room to retreat to if the TV is occupying the main room. We were also tired of retreating to the bed because there was no where else to go. Now we spend a couple hours every day in our new Study!! Even our 2 year old loves sitting in here!

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    A beautiful solution! I would love sitting in there too!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    What a great space!
  • 13 years ago
    Great idea
  • 13 years ago
    I think I really like this!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Love the bookcase. The chairs give the room a very classic feel. Nice work!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Love this! Well done!