Software
Houzz Logo Print
melissa_lee71

Need help for window treatments.

9 years ago


I need to know what do for window treatments. We had floor to ceiling brown with white sheers and it just crowded the room. I felt the dark brown was just too much. We just put up the wood blinds and it feels flat. I'm thinking of a mushroom color panel on each side of the window that is slightly darker than my walls. Not sure what color and height. I'm at a complete loss. Don't want to really remove anything that is already in the room. I've accented with a terra cotta color because kitchen that is connected is terra cotta. I know it appears dark but it really isn't all that dark. I think it's the lighting in the photos that are making the photos appear darker. Re painting is not an option at this point.

Comments (15)