Software
Houzz Logo Print
peter_arsenault

67 piece?

9 years ago
Hi when I place this item in my cart, my cart shows a 40 piece set, not 67. Is this product a 67 piece set? Want to be sure about what I'm purchasing. Thanks!
Vera Wang Vera Lace 18/10 Stainless 67-Piece Flatware Set For 12 · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    This is a 60pc set, 12 (5Pc Place Settings).

    Thanks

  • 9 years ago

    Your listing says a 67 piece set, including a 4 piece hostess set and 3 piece serving set. Priced at $448. Is that correct?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    As I have explained, Houzz is displaying this product (my product) incorrectly. My price which is being displayed is for (12) 5pc place settings. they are displaying it under a 65pc set from someone else under my price. The someone else is getting well over 600.00 for that 65pc set, that is not my product. If you purchase from the tableware gallery you will receive 12 5pc place settings for the advertised price. I have already notified Houzz that they are displaying the my product incorrectly.

    Thanks

    Tableware Gallery