Software
Houzz Logo Print
skudo85

Advice on dual tone cabinet add-on

9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

Hello Fellow Houzz'ers,

I'm in the process of remodeling my small condo kitchen. The current cabinets are about 10 years old and in excellent condition. With my remodel, I'm looking to increase storage and prep area by adding new cabinets to the back of the "island" and a small cabinet to the left of the dishwasher.

I'd like to keep costs down by keeping my existing cabinets but wonder how it will look to future renters or buyers.

Question 1: Does it look weird to have different color cabinets on the island vs. the wall?

Question 2: Does it look weird to have different color cabinets on the front of the island? See below option 1 and option 2.

Thank you for your input!

Option 1

Option 2

Comment (1)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio