Software
Houzz Logo Print
fiona_forest

Change the first floor plan, Advice needed

9 years ago

Hello, below you can see the layout for my first floor area. things on my list: 1) I really think the kitchen is too small so I want to expand the kitchen and get more couter spaces as well as more storage. I am thinking to use the breakfast Area, but considering there is a door to the deck, the counter may end up with an odd shape. Also, I want to add a range hood with duct and pipe. Currently there is a micromave above the range which has a bad fan. It might be be easier to move the range near the window to make the duct and pipe possible? 2) Need a bedroom for parent who does not want to go upstairs, I can turn the living room into a bedroom then I will need a full bathroom. Currently the first floor bath has no space to shower, so where should I put the shower? maybe use the laundry room space, but there is the heater at the conor of the bathroom wall.

I feel I am stuck and open to any suggestions. Any thoughts on my kitchen expansion plan would be greatly appreciated! Want to plan this first then start to save :)



Comment (1)