Software
Houzz Logo Print
vernazaydel

Wall paint color

13 years ago
Love the aqua ceiling with the beautiful color on walls. Thank you for tagging ceiling paint, but please provide color paint on walls, if you don't mind. Thanks in advance!
Jimmy Jacobs Custom Homes- Canyons at Scenic Loop · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 13 years ago
    I love the space! Can you tell me where the drapes can be purchased or the fabric?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    These colors are perfect. love the combination. My wife and I have been arguing over color pallet for our first home that we are buying right now. we just settled on it. Thanks so much!!!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thank you - that pleases me no end!
  • 13 years ago
    I adore this room!! where could i get that rug?
  • 13 years ago
    Yes, where could I get that rug?
  • 13 years ago
    I would like to know where I can purchase the rug?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I'm not sure but it looks a lot like the Linden collection color Blue-black from Loloi. if not its really similar.