Where do I buy this fabulous thing?
9 years ago
Related Stories

LANDSCAPE DESIGN10 Things to Know About Buying a Fire Pit for Your Yard
Here’s what to consider about material, style, fuel type, location, cost and safety when adding an outdoor fire pit
Full Story
MOVING8 Things to Learn From Open Houses (Whether or Not You’re Buying)
You can gather ideas, get a handle on the market, find an agent and more
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Beautiful Things You Can Feel Good About Buying
Upcycled, ecofriendly or just made responsibly, these home accessories and furniture pieces will keep your conscience clear
Full Story
MOVINGHome-Buying Checklist: 20 Things to Consider Beyond the Inspection
Quality of life is just as important as construction quality. Learn what to look for at open houses to ensure comfort in your new home
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNFine Thing: A Wine Fridge Right Where You Want It
Chill your collection: No wine cellar or tasting room required
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere Do I Start When Renovating My House?
Eager to get going on a project but not sure where to begin? Read this practical guide to getting started
Full Story

Comment