Software
Houzz Logo Print
mignonne_guy

Kitchen cabinets

9 years ago
I adore this kitchen. Am midway on a full renovation in RVA and now wish I had worked with your group. Can you please tell me the make/model of these cabinets? If custom, could you please provide the name of the company/fabricator? Finally, can you please tell me the height of the room and the size of the uppers?
West Avenue · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Thanks for your question. I have been traveling the past 10 days, and just now able to catch up - I apologize for the delay.


    Marc Cohen of Trademark Cabinetry did the fabrication and installation for us. We have worked with Marc on many nice homes in Virginia. He does excellent work!


    The cabinets were constructed to a height of 9'-0", and the ceilings are at about 10'-4".


    I hope this is a help. Good Luck with your work!

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations