Software
Houzz Logo Print
karlog340

Request longer table top

9 years ago
Can you make this longer? I am wanting to seat 5 on each side and 1 on each end . I know I would need 3-4 bases. Is this possible?
Newport Rectangular Concrete Outdoor Table, Rectangular Table Top · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hello,


    Thank you for your interest in our Newport Rectangular Concrete Outdoor Table!


    The table top only comes in the size as shown (71" L x 28" W x 4" H). Unfortunately we are not able to custom fabricate different sizes.


    If the standard size can work for you, we have it in stock and available to ship out in 3-5 business days.


    Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have additional questions or would like assistance placing an order!


    Best,

    Sarah

    --

    Sarah James Moss

    MOSS MANOR: A Design House

  • 8 years ago

    What a shame it doesn't come in bigger sizes. 71" is too small for a family outdoor table