Nice bookshelf divider perfect for my studio, where can I purchase it?
9 years ago
Related Stories

LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
STUDIOS AND WORKSHOPSRoom of the Day: A New Art Studio Paints a Perfect Picture
After painting in spare bedrooms and garages for years, Elise Marshall finally has an art studio that inspires her
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES11 Ways to Get a Perfectly Decorated Bookshelf
Find out how to rotate and stack books, leave breathing room and arrange spaces for great bookshelf style
Full Story
STUDIOS AND WORKSHOPSGet Ideas for a Model-of-Perfection Artist's Studio
From covetable northern light to ample supply storage, an architect considers what makes an artist's studio idyllic
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere Do I Start When Renovating My House?
Eager to get going on a project but not sure where to begin? Read this practical guide to getting started
Full Story
HOME OFFICESA Nice Little Desk Just Where You Want One
Do you have a desk area hiding in plain sight? These stylish work perches give rooms extra purpose
Full Story
COLOR8 Small Spaces Where Paint Can Make a Big Impact
Don’t forget about these little areas in your home. The right paint color can inexpensively transform a space
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story

Comment