Software
Houzz Logo Print
tracey_ewart

Need help deciding where the accent tile should go!

13 years ago
We're totally remodeling our main bath. It's small-medium sized and has exposed wood cathedral ceilings. Because of the dark ceiling and only having one small window, I wanted to go with a light color palette.

I chose 2 things that drove the design: a custom bamboo vanity (on its way!) and subway seaglass tile for a large accent. I'm just not sure the best starting and stopping points for the seaglass. (For those of you saying it should go all the way to the ceiling, we prefer not to because it's expensive!) The white tile you see in my attached image is affordable.

One other challenge, because of the wall-mounted toilet you see lots of the white tile behind it, which I'm not super excited about. Should I lower where the seaglass starts? But then where should it end?
Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Comments (7)