Need help finding a product

May 15, 2013
What the decorative pots called?
Jennifer Brouwer Design Inc. · More Info

Comments (7)

  • morgan98789
    The tangled orb like small object next to the flowers what is it? Where did you get it?
  • brianbeckford
    I love the color combo
  • mnkehoe
    who makes the fabric for upholstered chair please? very nice!
  • batman8124
    Love the rug were can I find one that big?
  • D Andre
    They are urns
  • jedi2013
    paint color?
  • Anjali Basu
    Can you tell me where you found that coffee table please, it's beautiful.

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).