Software
Houzz Logo Print
lizrb

Advice on backsplash to go with counters

9 years ago

I'm redoing a small kitchen and I think we've settled on Pearl Jasmine quartz countertops with white cabinets and a bluish-gray paint in the dining room (to which the kitchen opens). We will have stainless appliances but brass pulls. However, I'm having trouble deciding on a backsplash. I love the look of marble subway tiles or herringbone, but I'm concerned that they will read as too cool against the counter. In some light, the undertone of the counter looks more warm in tone, even though the veins are gray. I'd like to stay away from plain white subway tile, as I think that will make the overall look too sterile. Thoughts? And open to other suggestions please!

Link to picture of the countertop

Option 1

Option 1 · More Info

Option 2

Option 3 · More Info

Option 3

Option 2 · More Info

Option 4

Option 5 · More Info
Option 5
lizrb's Ideas · More Info

Comments (7)