The space I have for my screen is 28 3/4" high. Can I bend the twigs?
9 years ago
Related Stories

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES4 Lessons I Learned About Color in 2017
Toss out the rulebook and consider this designer’s insights into choosing and combining color at home
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSingle-Wall Galley Kitchens Catch the 'I'
I-shape kitchen layouts take a streamlined, flexible approach and can be easy on the wallet too
Full Story
ARCHITECTURE4 Zurich Projects Build on High-Rise Livability
Generous landscaping, underground parking and terraces make these apartment complexes models of thoughtful housing
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
NEW THIS WEEK3 Screened-In Porches Ready for Winter
See how fire features and comfy furniture have transformed these outdoor spaces into cozy cold-weather hangouts
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGN4 Yards Gain Pretty Views With Creative Privacy Screens
See backyards and side yards that avoid unattractive views with effective fences, walls and plantings
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDESGreat Garden Combo: 3 Wonderful Plants for a Deer-Resistant Screen
Protect your privacy and keep deer at bay with a planting trio that turns a problem garden area into a highlight
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNWe Can Dream: 28 Kitchens With Breathtaking Views
In these homes, the best view in the house might just be from behind the kitchen counter
Full Story

Comment