I have 10 ft ceilings, can I get an extender or will this work?
9 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESGetting the Room Right: Part I
Great Spaces Show How to Avoid the Top 10 Decorating Mistakes
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story

LIFEYou Said It: ‘They Looked at Me Like I Had 10 Heads’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
OUTDOOR ACCESSORIES10 Outdoor Living Essentials to Get Ready for Summer
Comfy patio furniture, portable shade and a grill can extend your living space into your yard
Full Story

Winflo
Tom Luc
Winflo
Winflo
Tom Luc