Software
Houzz Logo Print
powayperrys

color variations

9 years ago
I have been looking to replace a LR floor to match an existing slate floor nearby. The existing floor is 10 years old. I cannot find slate with the color variations that you show here. Most are grays with a splash of rusty red. Do you have a good supply (100 sq ft) of good color variation? Thanks!
San Rio Rustic Muticolor Slate Gauged Tiles, 12"x12", 10 Sq Ft · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Yes. We have good stock

  • 9 years ago

    Can I get a sample? I've been to so many places and the samples are all the same - gray and without color, when I'm told they are multicolor. Thank you!

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Do you have FedEx or ups account?

  • 9 years ago

    I do not. I can set one up if necessary, I have a small business but it doesn't require such services.