Software
Houzz Logo Print
joank2cedar

Damaged base

9 years ago
Hello, I purchased this dispenser and the base has developed a hairline crack where the soap is leaking out around the perimeter, is it possible you could replace it please.

Thanks
Gold Round Soap Dispenser · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Dear Valued Customer,


    Thank you very much for letting us know of this situation. If you could please contact us directly through the Houzz messaging system with a photo of the damage to the base, we can certainly look into getting a replacement base sent to you.


    I look forward to your follow up, and thank you for being in touch! Best Regards!

  • 9 years ago

    thank you so much! I will take a picture this evening. Appreciate it.

  • 9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

    Hello again, here is the picture, our address is the same as before:

    Joan Koss

    3700 South Tamarac Drive

    Denver, Colorado 80237

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Joan, thank you for being in touch! Unfortunately, we do need your order # to look into replacement pricing and availability. Please contact houzz customer service directly so we may pull up your order information and inform of such pricing and availability of this product.

  • 8 years ago

    Order #1473-1673-7093-9110 - I sent an e-mail to Customer Service too; however, I was not able to include the photo. (p.s. I had spray painted the nozzle dispenser with oil rubbed bronze paint too) Thanks