Hello all!
I'm searching for the rare hybrid of tillandsia stricta x duratii by Mark Dimmitt, and called Lilac Spire. I have seen some nurseries like Rainforest Flora have it, but I'm searching it in Europe. Does anyone know someone who has it? Or someway to buy it?
thanks!!
Albert
P.D it's reverse hybrid tillandsia duratii x stricta "goomong" is also amazing and super rare. I have only seen it in some nurseries in Indonesia.
Related Professionals
Huntsville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Port Saint Lucie Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Somerset Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sheboygan Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Mobile Landscape Contractors · Greenville Landscape Contractors · Lawton Landscape Contractors · Richmond Landscape Contractors · Farmington Landscape Contractors · Saint George Landscape Contractors · Kennewick Landscape Contractors · Kahului Landscape Contractors · Fort Wayne Architects & Building Designers · New York City Architects & Building Designers · North Platte Architects & Building Designers