Software
Houzz Logo Print
sarah_doody

Need help finding a compact standing desk for laptop

9 years ago

Hello! I have a small NYC apartment and I am in desperate search of a standing desk that I can use for my laptop. I work from home and already have this small glass desk (Vittsjo) from Ikea but I need a standing desk too. I think it could possibly double as a tiny bar when I'm not working!

I found two at Ikea but I'm not in love with either of them.

1) Ikea PS 2014 is a good option, but the workspace isn't big enough to use a mouse.



2) Ikea's Knotten is the better option but I know it's a tiny bit too big for my space. I could make it work but I want more options. I LOVE all the storage this has though.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? I can't DIY it because I don't have access to workspace or tools!

I'd like to keep the price under $300.

Sponsored