TILE10 Gorgeous Backsplash Alternatives to Subway Tile
Artistic installations, back-painted glass and pivoting windows prove there are backsplash possibilities beyond the platformFull Story
TILETile Workbook: New Looks With Classic Subway Styles
Check out 6 eye-popping takes on the traditional tileFull Story
SHOP HOUZZShop Houzz: Wall Tile Alternatives to Classic Subway Tile
Kick your backsplash up a notch with Mediterranean, mosaic, geometric or 3-D tilesFull Story
TILESubway Tile Wainscoting Puts Bathrooms on the Right Track
It repels water. It looks clean. It works with many architectural styles. Looks like bathrooms have a ticket to a no-brainerFull Story
MATERIALS5 Head-Turning Tile Styles for Backsplashes and More
If plain subway tile would derail your bold decorating vision, these dashing tiles can help you arrive at a brilliant solutionFull Story
SMALL KITCHENSKitchen of the Week: An Austin Galley Kitchen Opens Up
Pear-green cabinetry, unusual-size subway tile and a more open layout bring a 1950s Texas kitchen into the presentFull Story
Loudoun County's Kitchen & Bath Design Experts | Best of Houzz 2x
- 12"x12" Glazed Ceramic Diamond Mosaic Tile, White
- 11"x11" Waterjet Design, Serene, Polished, Set of 5
- 12"x12" Glass, Metal and Stone Mosaic Tile, Axinite, Square, Set of 5
- 12"x11.5"Crackled Glass Mosaic Tile, Zinc, Mixed Strips, Set of 5
- Mosaic Patterns, Corn, 24"x24"
- Mosaic Marble, The Rooster, 18"x18"
- Handcut Flower Mosaic Panel, Hala, 18"x18"
- Round Marble Mosaic, Aquila, 24"x24"