Software
Houzz Logo Print
iklj123

Recommendations for wood look tile

9 years ago
Considering putting wood look tile in most of a one story house (plan to put area rugs in certain rooms as well). I would appreciate recommendations. I'm looking for:
1. Realistic (as possible)
2. Medium or light color in order to use medium grout which will show stains less
3. Fairly uniform color per plank, I don't want a busy look (although a real wood look has variations and that's fine). I want other patterns in the rooms to be the eye catchers
4. I'd prefer to stay away from anything too fake yellow, or casting orange or red, or grey, black or white because the cabinets will be white, my husband hates black and I'm concerned grey is trendy - therefore a nice brown.

Porcelanosa? Which one?
Arizona?
Emser?
Daltile?
Marazzi?

Thank you very very much!

Comments (3)