Fireplace Mantel - where can I get a piece like the one your have?
9 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
ECLECTIC HOMESMy Houzz: Home’s a Place Where She Can Get Creative
A Virginia blogger adds fresh and playful DIY touches to her and her husband’s first home
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere Do I Start When Renovating My House?
Eager to get going on a project but not sure where to begin? Read this practical guide to getting started
Full Story
HOUSEPLANTSGet Spring-Like Hyacinth Blooms All Winter Long
Try one of these forcing methods for cheery, colorful flowers to brighten wintry days
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESSee How One Feature Can Make a Room Captivating
A wow piece is essential for interiors with impact. These ideas help you make a statement in the strongest way possible
Full Story
FIREPLACESPainted Fireplace Mantels Add Pizzazz
These 10 fireplace mantels show how a new coat of paint can create focal-point flair in your interior design
Full Story
HOMES AROUND THE WORLDHouzz Tour: Copenhagen Attic Gets a One-of-a-Kind Makeover
A renovation enthusiast glams up his 1777 Danish apartment with special pieces, DIY touches and a bit of rock ’n’ roll
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESRemake a Room With One Big Piece
Take a look at the drama you can create when you play with the scale of your stuff
Full Story
Comment