Software
Houzz Logo Print
sadaf_alam

Help Me bring a WOW factor to my living room!

13 years ago
Hi there, I recently moved to this tiny 750 sq ft apt in the city. I love the high ceilings and the large windows. Due to a limited budget, most of my furniture is either ikea or from craigslist. As you can see, I painted and stenciled an accent wall in the living room, plum and greyish silver. Not sure why, it was an eeni miny mo decision. Most of the furniture is white and the shag rug is off white and now I'm having problems merging my shabby chic ish furniture w/ my Moroccan inspired wall. I recently bought those used arm chairs from craigslist and now of regretting it. I want to cover them since they are a bit dirty but Ikea sells limited colors and bemz is out of my budget. I was thinking of adding a huge floor mirror between the two windows but not sure if it will look cramped. I'm also planning on adding curtains(not sure what kind) and changing the chair pads on the dining table. Being a renter I'm limited the changes I can make. Any suggestions, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a ton. :)

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH