Software
Houzz Logo Print
debbietmorris

Wine cooler

9 years ago
I ordered this wine cooler on 7/27/17 to be placed in my home when our kitchen remodel was complete which was 10 days ago. It was unpacked and found to have a dented front grill. I figured it would not affect its ability to cool. I let it sit for a couple of days as instructed before plugging it in. It was plugged in, wine bottles placed inside, and I patiently waited for the wine to start chilling. The temperature started at 62 and climbed from there! It has yet to work to chill anything. What do I need to do to return it? I have no paper work. I do have the charge showing on my bank account. Please advise.
Thank you,
Debbie Morris
AKDY 30 Bottle Single Zone Built-in Compressor Electric Wine Cooler Refrigerator · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Dear Customer,


    Thank you for your question.


    I am extremely sorry to hear about the condition in which you received your order and that it seems to not be functioning properly. When you can, please contact us directly on our homepage so we may better assist you with this issue. Or you can also contact your Houzz agent and they can reach out to us on your behalf.


    Regards,

    Andrew C C.S.

Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars40 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21