Software
Houzz Logo Print
sherylmitnz

Were can i find those counter stools

13 years ago
Really like them
Maywood Ave. Home, Ann Arbor · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi sherylmintnz! I don't know, but I am trying to find out. I'll post again when I hear back from the interior designer.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Apparently the owner bought them years ago, and doesn't remember where they are from. Sorry!
  • 12 years ago
    Can you please tell me what the dimensions of the island are? I will have a similar right side post in my kitchen, and am trying to figure out how wide the island should be off the post to house three barstools. Thanks!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    You need about 24" per stool, and this island is 6' plus the width of the column.
Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz