Software
Houzz Logo Print
rion

Exterior Colors?

8 years ago
Hi!
Would you share the exterior colors (light paint, dark paint, roof shingles and metal roof)?
It's beautiful!
Thanks.
Remington Residence · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Beautiful House! Great Design!!!

  • last year

    Hello there! I love your exterior paint colors. Is the front color the same color as the door? I'd love to know those colors. I see you listed some in the comments above but one color seems to be missing? Thank you in advanced. Such a beautiful design!

  • PRO
    last year

    Yes, the front door is also Sherwin Williams's "Urbane Bronze." Hope this helps!

  • last year

    Thank you for your prompt response! Just to be really clear, I've uploaded the photo. You mean both the blue and yellow circles are the same color? Both are "Urbane Bronze"?


  • PRO
    last year

    Yes, the items circled are both painted in Urbane Bronze.

  • last year

    Thanks so much for getting back to me! This helps a lot! I love your work!