I am looking to buy a large qty
8 years ago
Related Stories

WINTER GARDENING6 Reasons I’m Not Looking Forward to Spring
Not kicking up your heels anticipating rushes of spring color and garden catalogs? You’re not alone
Full Story
TILEWhen Bigger Is Better: The Dramatic Look of Large-Format Tiles
With fewer grout lines, this versatile material brings a smooth appearance to walls and floors
Full Story
BEDROOMSWhat to Look for When Buying Sheets
An expert shares her insight on fabrics, finishes and signs of quality, and on how to keep bed linens looking their best
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDecorate With Intention: To Buy or Not to Buy
Before you make your next home-decor purchase, ask yourself these 10 questions
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
FURNITUREYour Essential Sofa Buying Guide
Here’s what to consider when looking for a quality sofa that will last
Full Story
MOVINGHome-Buying Checklist: 20 Things to Consider Beyond the Inspection
Quality of life is just as important as construction quality. Learn what to look for at open houses to ensure comfort in your new home
Full Story
LIGHTINGA Lighting Pro’s 5 Tips for Buying LED Bulbs
Make a smarter choice and improve the look of your home after dark with these guidelines from a lighting designer
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNDesigners Share 5 Stellar Looks for Showers
Large-format tile, matte black fixtures and frameless doors are among the features these pros love to use in showers
Full StoryMore Discussions

2xhome