Software
Houzz Logo Print
emerogork2

Invasive ivy

8 years ago

I an sure someone told me the name of this one but after just a few searches I know I wanted to be rid of it before it is too late. I am sure that some one gave it to me in good spirit and I planted it then asked about it.

After reading the even round up did not have much effect on it I took a guess and used Nut Sedge killer. I am not sure why but maybe it was simply the first spray I found.

It withered up and died within weeks. No plants near by showed any signs of stress. That was about 2 months ago.

Now all the leaves are dead and gone and I see no evidence of it ever have been there. I am sure that the only real proof is whether or not it comes back in the spring but with the severity of its death I am almost sure it is gone.

Maybe others might try the same thing.....

m


Comments (3)

Sponsored
Schlabach Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Reclaimed Wood Professionals