Software
Houzz Logo Print
orrbless

does this light fixture use led bulbs

8 years ago
does it use led bulbs and I see that there is only 1 left , I need 5 . How can I purchase more
Ceiling Track Light, Brushed Aluminum, Chrome, Black, 4 Light · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 8 years ago

    Hello, thank you for contacting Houzz. Please call our Customer Support Team at 800-448-1632 so that we can assist you directly with your request. We are available from 5am to 7pm Pacific time, Monday through Friday. Thanks so much!

  • 8 years ago

    Is there a larger one? Thank you.

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    This fixture uses GU10 bulbs that are included but the fixture is LED Compatible. Unfortunately this is the only size in the square version. We do have some that have a rectangle shape. They would be item numbers 89077A, 89076A.