Software
Houzz Logo Print
clemenza2

pendant height

8 years ago
what are the options for the stem? does it come in different length combinations, e.g. -- 6", 12", 18"?
Luce Lumen Kaylee Pendant Large · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 8 years ago
    i did not understand ur ask
  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi,

    the light comes as is.


    Thanks


  • 8 years ago

    So then it hangs 52" from the ceiling? How is this possible?

  • 8 years ago

    Because I couldn't get an understandable answer (to a very clear question) from Luxeria Home, I ordered two of these fixtures from another site, and they came exactly as I thought they would: with three stem segments -- 6", 12" and 18". Just in case anyone else is wondering.

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida