Software
Houzz Logo Print
kbr0wnf13ld

Need Study Layout Advice

8 years ago

I'm building a modern mountain style home and the study is immediately to the left of the foyer (see layout). Looking at the house plan below, it is the large windows on the left of the entry door. It is 13 ft ceiling with one wall floor to ceiling windows. The opposite of that has two frosted glass doors that meet at a point. The dilemma for me is the layout of the desk/computer station and storage for craft items/scrapbooking, etc. The most obvious wall is not straight and has a staggered depth. The room will be white with bronze grey for accent wall with Martha Stewart Modern Taupe acrylic cabinets. I have a mid-century table/ chairs to put in the middle if determined that will look nice. My concern is having the desk with computer feel like I have cabinets over my head and missing the view outside, but that may be the best layout.


Please offer your advice.




Comments (2)