I love the whole room, all of it. I'm trying to locate the light fixture above the island, thank you.
13 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (11)
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 13 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 4 years ago
Related Stories

GARDENING AND LANDSCAPINGDream Spaces: 12 Decks That Rise Above It All
Tucked into upper levels, these inspiring outdoor spaces provide more privacy and relaxation above the fray
Full Story
LIGHTINGDecorating 101: How to Plan Your Home’s Lighting
These designer tricks and tips will help you find the perfect mix of lighting for every room and every mood
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNKitchen Combo to Try: Neutral Cabinets, Different-Colored Island
Avoid a too-sterile look and establish a focal point with a contrasting island hue
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
LIFEStressed Out? Try Hitting the Woodshop
Building things with your hands just might boost your mood while giving you personal new pieces for your home
Full Story
LIGHTINGSource List: 20 Pendants That Illuminate the Kitchen Island
See the ceiling lighting fixtures that are popular on Houzz and find out where to get them
Full Story
KITCHEN CABINETSNew This Week: 3 Kitchen Cabinet and Hardware Pairings to Try
Consider one of these pairings whether your cabinet color is light, medium or dark
Full Story
WINTER GARDENING6 Reasons I’m Not Looking Forward to Spring
Not kicking up your heels anticipating rushes of spring color and garden catalogs? You’re not alone
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: Twister Damage Sparks a Whole Ranch Remodel
A Dallas couple transforms their traditional rambler into a bright, family-centered haven after a tornado
Full Story

cdurik