Software
Houzz Logo Print
alexa_adams11

Backsplash for super white quartzite ct and white shaker cabinets?

8 years ago

Hi all,


We are wrapping up our kitchen remodel and I'm lost at what to choose for our back splash. I have attached a picture of our kitchen so far (excuse the mess) and a few options I've found. I would love to hear any advice as to what would look best. My husband does not like white subway tile so that is out. I liked the matte arabesque tile but felt that may be too much being the size it is (2x3). The darker glass tile is really pretty but once in the kitchen I was worried it would be too dark.

Thank you so much in advance for any help!


I've always liked the carrera subway tile but thought it may take away from the counter tops which is our favorite part of our kitchen. Thanks again!





Comments (14)