Software
Houzz Logo Print
nancy_pejovich

I need 3 1/2 centers

8 years ago
What are these?
Euro 8", 200mm, Cabinet Stainless Steel Handle Bar Pull · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hello

    This handle is 6 inch hole to hole. We do have this model of handle in 3-1/2 inch hole to hole. The shortest handle in this model we have has a 3 inch hole to hole.


    Thank you

    Alex

  • 7 years ago

    Do you have replacement for the stand off between handle and drawer?


  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Sorry I do not understand your question do you mean the high for the spacing between the handle and the cabinet, Yes we do not have replace you will need to replace the handle


    Thank you

    Alex



  • 7 years ago

    I need to order 6 more but not sure if this was the item I ordered 2 years ago. Can you provide the item number?

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Hello,


    I would need a name or order number to bring up the order and see if we still carry the item that your purchased two years ago.


    Alex