I am looking for plastic/composite. What is this made of?
8 years ago
Related Stories

WINTER GARDENING6 Reasons I’m Not Looking Forward to Spring
Not kicking up your heels anticipating rushes of spring color and garden catalogs? You’re not alone
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
MATERIALSA Hard Look at Recycled Plastic for the Home
It's durable and versatile, but processing takes a lot of energy. We sort through the facts on recycled plastic so you can choose wisely
Full Story
HOMES AROUND THE WORLDHouzz Tour: A Home Made to Look ‘Smashed, Bashed and Broken’
In a beautiful, secluded New Zealand valley, a vacation house buit from reclaimed materials pays homage to traditional agrarian structures
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
MATERIALSShould You Use Composite Timber in Your Landscape?
This low-maintenance alternative to wood is made from varying amounts of recycled plastic. Consider it for decks, fences and more
Full Story
BEDROOMS8 Frame and Bedding Matchups for a Beautifully Made Bed
Goodbye, sloppy sheets and carelessly tossed throw pillows; hello, bed looks skillfully put together for sweet slumber
Full Story
DIY PROJECTSMake a Designer-Look Pillow Sham for $15
Give a sofa or chair a high-end touch with a low-cost sham made to your exact taste
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Pipe Up for a Crisp Look
Talk about tailored — piping offers a bespoke look even on ready-made furniture and pillows
Full Story


Comment