Software
Houzz Logo Print
eholley

The bathroom is lovely. Where can I get the mirrors please?

8 years ago
Good's Master Bath "After" · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    8 years ago
    I will look back in this clients folder to see where I got these from and I will respond back to you.
  • 8 years ago

    What are the colors of walls and cabinet? Appreciate a quick reply as my bath remodel is ready to paint.

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Sorry, just now seeing your question. Do you still need the colors? If so, I can look in my files to see what the colors were.

  • 6 years ago

    I would love to know the vanity and wall colors!

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    The vanity is SW 7018, Dovetail and the walls are SW 7016, Mindful Gray

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!