mdnew

Patterned floor tile

mdnew
Hello, can you give me any information on the patterned floor tile used in the bathroom? Ideally brand name or where it was purchased? Is it concrete or ceramic? Thank you in advance!
Bathroom for All Ages · More Info

Rhonda Knoche Design

Dear mdnew - Yes, I love this tile! Good eye. Best news is that it's not concrete tile but, instead, is a full body porcelain tile. It's large scale, no care, hearty, easy to work with and a ridiculously low price. The cool lasered pattern seems random and very hand done, almost a tapestry mode. Comes in 2 different colors and has a field tile which doesn't have the etched pattern but, instead, has a random subtle aggregate look. This tile series is highly unique, yet classic - a very rare combination. As a professional designer, I can't recommend highly enough and have used several times. See link here with contact information (ask for Amy Bright). Hope that helps!

"Downtown" is available in 12x24, 16x32 and 2x2 mosaic in 3 colors with 3x24 bullnose

http://www.getstile.com/downtown/

• mdnew
    Rhonda, thank you so much for taking the time to respond and share so much info! I truly appreciate it! I have seen the tile and live it. Planning to use it in our bathroom remodel. Thank you again so much!