Who shall I contact for a sample of this fabric? Both color schemes
8 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
VINTAGE STYLE15 Ravishingly Retro Kitchen Schemes
Travel back in time to create a playful and appealing vintage style in the kitchen
Full Story
KITCHEN COUNTERTOPSWhy I Chose Quartz Countertops in My Kitchen Remodel
Budget, style and family needs all were taken into account in this important design decision
Full Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSWhat I Learned From My Master Bathroom Renovation
Houzz writer Becky Harris lived through her own remodel recently. She shares what it was like and gives her top tips
Full Story
UPHOLSTERYFabric Focus: It's a Crewel, Crewel World
See how to bring this graphically bold, hand-embroidered decorative fabric home
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: 20 Showstopping Fabrics for Knockout Rooms
Go wild with your upholstery, headboards and bedding — these fabrics are worthy of designing an entire room around
Full Story
PETSA Romp Through Pet-Friendly Materials
Deceptively durable, these stylish flooring materials and fabrics let you give Fluffy the run of the house
Full Story
PATTERNGo for the Bold: 14 Great Ideas for Patterned Upholstery
Dare to distance yourself from neutral, solid furniture fabrics for rooms that spring to life
Full Story
RUSTIC STYLEHouzz Tour: A Southern Vacation Home Trots Out Equestrian Style
Barn-recalling details give a home near horse stables a relaxed vibe that suits both the owners and the pastoral site
Full Story
HOMES AROUND THE WORLDHouzz Tour: Period London Townhouse Gets a Lavish Makeover
Luxurious fabrics, custom features and lush details make this Regency house a French-inspired showstopper
Full StorySponsored
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH

1502 Fabrics