The description says it is chrome. I'm looking for nickel is it shiny
8 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
FUN HOUZZHere's Looking at You: A Mirror Personality Quiz
What does your bathroom mirror preference say about you? We offer some speculations to go with 11 very different mirror styles
Full Story
GREAT HOME PROJECTSSay Goodbye to the Shower Curtain With a Glass Tub Enclosure
A glass screen or door can make a bathroom look modern and airy, and can be easy to clean if you don’t have hard water
Full Story
BATHTUBSBefore and After: Tubs That Say Hello to Glass
Clear glass enclosures give these 5 tub-shower combos a sleek new look. Could this be an option for you?
Full Story
METALCopper: A Traditional Metal Gets a Shiny Update
Although the metal is no stranger to home design, these days its uses are downright brilliant
Full Story
LIFE10 Steps for Saying Goodbye to Sentimental Objects
Are keepsakes cluttering your space and your life? Consider this approach for letting go and moving on
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESMood Makers: Luxurious Looks on a Budget
Want a high-end look in your home but feeling choked by your budget? Try these pro decorator tips to give your rooms a luxe look for less
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story

Mylightingsource