Love the vanity! What are the dimensions & where can I purchase it?
8 years ago
Related Stories

LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere Do I Start When Renovating My House?
Eager to get going on a project but not sure where to begin? Read this practical guide to getting started
Full Story
COLOR8 Small Spaces Where Paint Can Make a Big Impact
Don’t forget about these little areas in your home. The right paint color can inexpensively transform a space
Full Story
MOST POPULARYou Can Turn That Into a Bathroom Vanity?
Find inspiration in 13 unconventional bathroom vanities that are as functional as the real deal
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
FURNITURECan a Beautifully Styled Vanity Transform Your Bedroom?
It’s working for these chic sleep spaces. Be inspired and pick up some tricks to try at home
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
Coleen Norris
Rosa Spoto