can the bowl (basin) be substituted? I am not keen with the one shown
8 years ago
Related Stories

REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGN12 Great Kitchen Styles — Which One’s for You?
Sometimes you can be surprised by the kitchen style that really calls to you. The proof is in the pictures
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDESHow I Learned to Be an Imperfect Gardener
Letting go can lead to a deeper level of gardening and a richer relationship with the landscape. Here's how one nature lover did it
Full Story
DECLUTTERING10 Decluttering Projects You Can Do in 15 Minutes or Less
Try these ideas to get organized at home one small step at a time
Full Story
BUDGET DECORATINGThe Cure for Houzz Envy: Entryway Touches Anyone Can Do
Make a smashing first impression with just one or two affordable design moves
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGN6 Clever Kitchen Storage Ideas Anyone Can Use
No pantry, small kitchen, cabinet shortage ... whatever your storage or organizing dilemma, one of these ideas can help
Full Story
ENTRYWAYSSingle Design Moves That Can Transform an Entry
Take your foyer from merely fine to fabulous with one brilliant touch
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNThe Cure for Houzz Envy: Kitchen Touches Anyone Can Do
Take your kitchen up a notch even if it will never reach top-of-the-line, with these cheap and easy decorating ideas
Full Story
CONTAINER GARDENS10 Repurposed Containers for a One-of-a-Kind Potted Garden
Unusual containers, including bamboo steamers and vintage olive buckets, can spice up your plant collection
Full Story
China Furniture and Arts