Software
Houzz Logo Print
cmmay

How tall is the reservoir from the ground?

8 years ago
Can you tell me from the ground what is the distance to the edge of the reservoir? I’m trying to see if it’s tall enough so that my dog won’t be able drink out of it? My dog is a rough collie (think Lassie) so he fairly tall.
Falling Water Garden Fountain I · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    The height to the reservoir is approximately 24". Are you wanting your dog to be able to drink from the fountain? If this is too tall, there is also the Falling Water II Fountain, that is the exact same design but shorter. You can view that here:

    [Falling Water II Fountain[(https://www.houzz.com/products/falling-water-ii-fountain-prvw-vr~67920368?lid=51686713)

  • 8 years ago

    Thanks for the info...no I don’t want the dog drinking from it. We have a lot of mosquitoes in the summer and if I had to put a mosquito dunk (look it up if you don’t know what that is) in the fountain, I did not want the dog to drink it. Supposedly, dunks are not toxic to pets, but I’d prefer my dog not drink from the fountain. 2 feet might be tall enough to keep him from drinking. Thanks again!

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Let us know if you have any other questions! Here is also a diagram:

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH