Software
Houzz Logo Print
adriennewoolley

Can you tell me what color of blue is on the cabinets?

8 years ago
They are stunning! Everything in the house is.
Marquette | 2016 · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 8 years ago
    I love everything about this look! Can you please tell me where to find the tile or share the name/ brand of this beautiful backsplash? Thanks too for sharing the cabinet color in the last post.
  • 7 years ago

    I'M CRYING. I pinned this years ago, and now I finally found the original. I LOVE this look.

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Robin, thank you so much, we are glad we could inspire you! Give us a follow on social media if you'd like to see more of our work! :)

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Thanks Elli, the navy subway tile is from Waterworks. Hope this helps!

  • 4 years ago

    And what about the gold hardware??!