Software
Houzz Logo Print
andrew_cauchi

Patterned Tiles

8 years ago

Hi,

I am renovating a traditional townhouse and adding an extension to it at the rear. The old rooms at the front are tiled with patterned tiles as seen in the below picture. In the new rear part of the house I will be doing large simple tiles, either grey or beige tiles, or any other suggestion is welcome. The thinking behind the renovation is that what is old will be restored, what is nice will be completely modern. However, I cannot make a choice of which one is the best to complement the busy patterned tiles. The tiles are a mix of green, yellow, brown and off-white. The largest place where the new tiles will be is in the open plan, which is well lit. The open plan will also have an exposed concrete ceiling which also adds to the amount of grey in the room. What are your thoughts on this?



Comments (3)