Software
Houzz Logo Print
glgrondin

Basement Bathroom Tile Options

13 years ago
Help! My contractor is putting in a complete 3 piece bath in my currently unfinished basement. I have purchased the vanity already which is a rich wood finish with rattan inset with a black granite top and white undermount sink. I have also purchased a white toilet, and we are looking at a 60" shower with glass doors on rollers and a while base. I need help selecting which tile colour options would suit the floor and walls of the shower. I like the look of larger tiles mixed with small tile detail, but I am unsure as to which direction to go in for colour and style of tiles. The vanity also does not have a backsplash so I am curious can you tile just behind the vanity without having to tile the whole wall? We are looking to do this on an reasonable budget.
We were drawn to the vanity as it had a hawaiian/ernest hemingway look about it which we like and could see the whole bathroom being inspired from that.
Thanks for you help!!