0

Cambria Ironsbridge

cadamitis

Does anyone have a suggestion of a similar shade to Cambria Ironsbridge? I love the color but not the luxury price. It’s higher than their regular line Thanks

• ker9
    The picture makes it look very beige, is that correct?
    Sophie Wheeler

Premium products have premium costs. Gotta pay the costs to be the boss.

Joseph Corlett, LLC

Give the Chinese another month or so and they'll have Cambria ripped off. That is if this color is a hit.

• MotherOfGiants
    Color is hard to judge from pictures, but you might check out Viatera quartz -- one of their patterns is likely to be close in hue, and they have nice patterns. To Sophie's point, though, they aren't going to be exactly the same. If you are in a situation where you can wait, maybe it's worth giving it some time, so you're not paying a premium to get a newer color.
    cadamitis thanked MotherOfGiants
  • cadamitis

The kitchen is already torn apart so time is of the essence! This is for my parents kitchen. They are retired so I was just looking for a similar pattern in Cambria.

Cambria

Hello, we're excited to see you are interested in Cambria! Ironsbridge is a beautiful design that takes extra attention to detail, which is why it is part of our Luxury Series. We do offer quite a few other Marble Collection options that are similar in depth, movement, and color to Ironsbridge. Highgate, Swanbridge, and Weybourne are all part of this collection and offer varying grays and whites that give your space the look of marble without the maintenance.
    We hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any other questions or need any more advice. We're happy to help via online or by phone. Our customer care team can be reached at 866-226-2742.

cadamitis thanked Cambria
  • cadamitis

Weybourne it is! Thanks everyone.

• Aron Walker

I am looking at this one as well and although the materials cost is a bit higher, the fabrication costs are the same no matter which slab you buy from whichever vendor. Fabrication is where the majority of your $$ is spent. Even if a slab runs $500-$800 more, that is just a drop in the bucket towards the total cost as fabrication/installation is the most expensive part. I've looked at many myself and this is the only one that I like in the true white family that still looks like a natural found stone =)

• Lynda

I am looking at Ironsbridge also. If anyone has it installed, would love to see a pic. Thanks!

• 2doskis

I saw a sample of the Cambria Ironsbridge yesterday. I'm trying to coordinate with my Florida Tile Mingle HDP Warm Winter Mix shower tile. The two were nearly identical (to my eye) in pattern and colors.

Solace Home Design

@Cambria, I am planning to write a new article about Cambria Ironsbridge and Cambria Delegatie, Kitchen design pictures are limited. If you have more inspirational pictures of those two beauty I would like have them. Sincerely,

Debra Dee from solacehomedesign

Cambria

Hello Debra Dee, our friends at Construction2Style just installed Delgatie Matte and have a great video showing the countertops: https://www.facebook.com/construction2style/videos/1564996000203911/.

Here is an install of Ironsbridge in a beautiful kitchen: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg1Y3_vl40m

We hope these help!

Solace Home Design

@Cambria,

Please check the below link, if you need any change please do not hesitate to contact me. :) Thank you for great support.

http://www.solacehomedesign.com/divine-origin-cambria-ironsbridge-cambria-delgatie-quartz-kitchen-countertops/

• Lynda
    @Cambria - can you tell me where in the South (from S Carolina to Sarasota, Fl, I can view a full slab of the Ironsbridge? I have called a ton of places and none have it. Thank you!
  • Trish

@cambria, Can you post photos of Delgatie or Ironsbridge at a 90º corner. I'm curious how the pattern will be affected around the turn, or at a seam.

• Kathi Steele

We have had our Cambria Bellingham for ~ 3 years now and I could not be happier. It is amazing and worth every penny!!!

• Michelle Roth

@cambria. I clicked on the link for the Ironsbridge kitchen, but it focuses more on the table versus the countertops. Do you have any better views of the Ironsbridge installed? Also, is this available in matte? I'd like to see full slabs (I'm in Northern Virginia) and I was told I'd have to go to Pennsylvania...is that true? Please advise.

Cambria

Hello Michelle, those are the only images we have installed of Ironsbridge at this time. We are always updating our Instagram and Pinterest with more, so be sure to follow us @CambriaSurfaces! You can find the dealer closest to you by visiting CambriaUSA.com/dealer-locator. Most cities have multiple options.

• tmd3q

I’ve installed the Ironsbridge with a white subway tile backsplash. I love the look so far but am having difficulty figuring out a tile floor. I have hardwood that buts up to the kitchen so don’t want to install a wood look tile or continue the wood into the kitchen. Any suggestions? I’d prefer the tile darkish. I do plan on changing the doors to the upper cabinets to a more shaker look and also all handles. Also need to finish the range hood.

• 2doskis

Try looking at tile samples that are the color of the darker shades of the Ironsbridge.

• Trish

We had Cambria Ironsbridge installed a few days ago. I feel like posting photos is a bit premature since there is so much still left to be done (drawer pulls and backsplash for instance). But, since there are so few photos of installed Ironsbridge out on the web, I wanted to share. We do not have a seam at the 90º turn. The fabricator was able to cut our whole kitchen on one slab. Because there is no seam, the flow of the marble runs horizontal surrounding the sink but vertical to the left and right of the range. The buffet piece once again runs horizontal. I was nervous about how the flow would look, but it is fine and really sort of makes sense when you look at it between the sink at the range. We had a navy blue island installed today and will have a butcher block countertop on that. Hope this helps some of you out there who are curious about Ironsbridge. (BTW, our cabinets are painted Vanilla Milkshake, Benjamin Moore OC-59.)

• Becca Glass

@solacehome Solace Home Design- Hi. I saw a comment that you wanted to see a picture of Delgatie in a kitchen. I just completed my kitchen and would be happy to share photos of the countertops if you are still in need.

• Aron Walker

@Becca Glass - I'd love to see them as well, thanks!

• Becca Glass

Taken from iPhone so it’s not perfect but you can get a good idea. This is cambria Delgatie

• Aron Walker

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

• twinmomfair

What color did you paint your cupboards with the delgatie?

• Becca Glass

Benjamin Moore simply white

• sclh

i am renovating a powder room and would love thoughts on using an Ironsbridge remnant with a Kohler almond sink. Tile around tub, tub and toilet are almond. Replacing floor with dark walnut plank porcelain floor. I like the Ironsbridge and lucky there is a remnant but with almond? Thoughts?

• marrigirl

I recentply installed Ironsbridge in my kitchen. Looks fantastic. My cabinets are being refaced by a skilled cabinet maker. He uses a lacquer paint made especially for cabinets and is having difficulty finding the right white. He’s tried varying combinations of bright white and antique white but it always seems to have a yellow cast. Does anyone know a combination of colors he can try? Getting very frustrated.

• Aron Walker

We will be installing our kitchen cabinets and Ironsbridge counter tops soon, and I am using Alabaster color from Kitchencraft's higher end line. It' more of a warm creamy slightly off white, and the ceiling and trim throughout my house in White Whisper also blends nicely!

Need help with a Houzz order? Call us at 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun)