Software
Houzz Logo Print
bhissett

Bathroom Light Fixture

8 years ago
Could you use this light fixture in a bathroom?
ELK Lighting Restoration 3-Light Semi Flush Mount - 66335-3 · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    This is not damp or wet rated - so not recommended in a bathroom.

  • 8 years ago
    I placed my order March 13th. The light fixture is suppose to arrive sometimes between March 24th and April 8th! I’m getting a little concerned as in my order details it states that returns and replacements are only accepted for damaged items(s). You have until Apr 03, 2018 to report damages by clicking the "Return or Replace" button.
    I’m hoping it will be in the mail tomorrow and is not damaged. I can’t even track my order as it doesn’t specify who the carrier is (shipped by others).
    Please advise me of what my options will be if there is any problems.
    Thank you.