Software
Houzz Logo Print
filady

Sides

8 years ago
I would have one side exposed? Would it be platinum? or black?
Frost-Free Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator FFBF192SS · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi,

    Thank you for reaching out to us. Do you mind giving us some more insight into what you are asking? I don't fully understand your question. Thank you. Also in the meantime,

    we'll provide you with some additional photos so you can see some other angles of the fridge and the inside. I hope that helps possibly answer your question.

    Cindy L.

    Good Wine Coolers


  • 8 years ago

    Thank you, the left side will have a 30-inch base cabinet so the upper part will be exposed, I am assuming it is platinum. I ordered it, it still says order placed.

    I am hoping as it gets closer I will have a more specific date of arrival.

  • PRO
    8 years ago
    I believe we received your message already. I’ll have my supervisor look into the ship/arrival dates for you on Monday when the office is back open.

    Cindy L.