0
samantha_mclaughlin

What is the basic layout of the upstairs?

Samantha McLaughlin
I am working on a similar home and i am trying to fit 2 rooms and a bathroom. What did you use the upstairs space for?
Salem Avenue Renovation · More Info

Sicora Design/Build
    We have 4 bedrooms (1 over the top of the garage) and 2 bathrooms upstairs. Approximately 1300 sq ft on the 2nd floor in total
    mega buiders
    Awesome.....
    IN* D* Ex
    What is the shingle maker, Malbec? and color of shingle as well as paint color on Batten Board. Tks
    Sicora Design/Build
    Thank you for contacting Sicora! We provide this information free of charge, but do request that you make a charitable donation of $25 to our local food shelf, Second Harvest Hartland. Donations can be made online at: www.2harvest.org.

Here is the information that you requested... Good luck with your project and if you have any follow up questions, please feel free to let me know.

Sincerely,
    Ron Sonnek, President
    Sicora, Inc.

Roofing manufacturer: GAF. Timberline
    Trim/pillars. Ben Moore , elephant tusk. OC-8.
    Portico ceilings: Ben Moore, mid summer night. 2134-20 ( dark stain)
    Roof: timberline, bark wood
    Siding: Ben Moore. Copley gray. Hc-104
  • Liz Sullivan
    Do you have the floorplan for this house? Or can you direct me to it online somewhere?
    Sicora Design/Build
    We do have this floor plan available for sale. You can contact us directly at contactus@sicora.com for details. Thank you for your interest in Sicora!
  • Liz Sullivan
    I tried and haven't received an info. My email is liz@circumferencedesign.com. Would love to see floorplan!
  • Lindsey Riter-Rapp

Can you tell me how many square feet are on the main floor? Very lovely house.