Software
Houzz Logo Print
speckhen

What shade Hardie board and what colour orange?

8 years ago
Hi there - I like the Hardie board and orange combo. I also have taupe Hardie board (Cobblestone) - I think this might be the slightly darker shade, however. What colour orange is the door? Are you still happy with it? To me the whole looks just lovely.
Exterior Renovation From Stucco to James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    The James Hardie Color is Monterey Taupe. Can't remember the door color off hand but it is by Fine Paints of Europe. In person it's a little lighter coral / persimmon color.

  • 8 years ago
    Thank you so much! It certainly is striking!
  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Thanks so much, that's so nice! Remember with door colors to test them out because they are so different under different lighting conditions on the exterior. I didn't love this color when I saw it inside but outside it was perfect.

  • 6 years ago

    Love the colors of this house. Could you please tell me the name of the paint color for the shutters and front door?

    Thank you.

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    The shutters came in that charcoal color (they are vinyl). The front door is a little less vibrant in real life. It is Fine Paints of Europe, one of their standard colors (the only coral/ salmon one)